What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can subsequently remember the user’s visit when they access our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal information, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website previously, seen certain pages, etc. and it also enables your personal preferences and technical information to be stored.
In accordance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our regulation by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI (Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), following the guidelines of the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency), we inform you in detail about the use made of them on our website.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: Are those that are send to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the editor themselves.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a device or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the time period they remain active
- Session cookies: Are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data whilst the user access a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled during a defined period by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can go from a few minutes to a several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services existing on it.
- Personalisation cookies: Are those that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a seriews of criteria on the user’s device.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to show advertising in accordance with this.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that enable the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyse user behaviour of websites they are linked to. The information gathered by this type of cookie is used to measure website activity, for the purpose of introducing improvements according to the analysis of the data of the use users make of the service.
Currently, most browsers come configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third party cookies on your device. The user may expand the restrictions of origin, preventing the entrance of any type of cookie, or removing these restrictions, accepting the entrance of any type of cookie. If you are interested in enabling third party cookies, you will be able to configure our browser to do so.
The acceptance by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies they are providing express consent to the entity responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke consent at any time, by request to Inmobérica de Gestión, S.L.
Below we explain the cookies that are used on our website:
It you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do this. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user if they want to install each cookie;
- The cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting the cookies in detail that you wish to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from specific domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, discover, block or delete the cookies installed on your device, you can do so through by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most popular browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can view the support from Microsoft or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personal Settings. For more information, you can view the support from Mozilla or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can view the support from Google or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can view the support from Apple or the browser Help.